At Masterclass Space
, we think that education is a crucial component of helping every student builds a successful profession. As a result, we give the student access to worldwide exposure, which is important in this age of globalization. It is unrealistic to think that graduating from any institution or university will guarantee you a decent job. The hiring managers seek out highly competent candidates who are also familiar with the rest of the world. A student requires more than just academic achievement to succeed quickly in the professional world.
We encourage international education since local universities rarely allow students to interact globally and comprehend societal developments. Compared to foreign institutions and colleges, the educational system and opportunities are very constrained. Foreign colleges and universities give students practical knowledge as well as theoretical information, which is seen to be crucial in today's competitive world to succeed.
Why Masterclass Space?
Our primary focus is on complete career counseling so that our students may make the best decisions possible while pursuing these opportunities and gain a deeper awareness of the educational environment and career prospects abroad. Masterclass Space is the largest organization of its sort in India for sending students to nations like Singapore, Japan, the USA, and many more. It is an official partner of various foreign universities.
Workings of Masterclass Space
continues to lead in all of our areas of expertise. Our 98% success rate puts us above and beyond all rivals. Every year, we send more than 2,000 students to study in various higher education programs in different nations throughout the world. We have affiliations with several universities worldwide, and we have administrative offices in each of them.
Study in Japan Consultancy
Japan has excellent opportunities for higher education, with many of its universities ranking among the best in the world. For research, Germany has a solid reputation. Japan is a fantastic option for international college students because of its reputation for innovation and modern amenities.
Japan offers a multitude of cultural experiences while being somewhat smaller than Japan and other popular study-abroad countries like America. If you already qualify, there is a lot of room to improve your instruction. The country offers a wide range of postgraduate opportunities, particularly at the Ph.D. level.
Why Study in Japan?
Japan might be the ideal destination for international college students because it borders nine other European cities. Japan was ranked as the third-best study-abroad location in the world in 2014, according to the OECD.
Japan provides a wide selection of unusual degrees, such as Aerial Archaeology, which looks at the history of the world from above. The next example is Bionics, which teaches students to closely imitate character while integrating engineering, physics, and technology.
The fact that more than 250,000 foreign students enroll in Japanese institutions each year is evidence of the country's excellent educational system as well as its alluring society, way of life, and culture.
You should first look at the University Application Procedures
if you wish to study for a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Japan. With a few minor deviations, they are equivalent to what you would generally expect from any international higher education institution.
1. Select a Japanese institution to submit an application
The following are some of the best universities in Japan:
- Tohoku University, a branch of the University of Tokyo
- Hokkaido College
- Kyoto College
- Technology Institute of Tokyo
Find other Japanese universities.
2. Discover where to send your college application.
Due to the need for a unified online application platform, international students must visit the website of the Japanese university they wish to attend to submit their applications.
3. Meet the requirements for entering a university.
Some of the most typical forms of documentation that applicants to Japanese universities must present include the following:
4. Find out what language restrictions there are
- Proof of submitting a completed application and paying the required amount.
- Bachelor's degree (to apply for a Master's) or a high school diploma records transcription
- A passport-size photograph
- Letter of motivation and/or a copy of a current passport (s) as a suggestion.
- The university may require extra documents, depending on the study program you've chosen.
- Remember that before submitting these documents, they must be translated into either Japanese or English.
You might have to demonstrate your English and Japanese proficiency to enroll in a Japanese university. Each school makes this choice on its own. You can send test results for your level of English proficiency from:
5. Submit your application before the deadlines
- IBT TOEFL
- Academic PTE and IELTS
The application deadlines for Japanese colleges vary based on the system they employ. The best location to find out more information about these significant occasions is on the university's official website. Here are a few samples to give you a rough idea:
For colleges with two admissions windows:
For colleges with three admissions windows
- The deadline for spring admissions is: November
- April 1st is the application deadline for the fall intake.
6. Finishing up upon obtaining your acceptance notice
- The deadline for spring admissions is: October/November
- Application deadline: February or April for the summer intake
- June/July is the application date for the autumn intake.
- Confirm your enrollment.
- Subsequently, apply for a student visa in Japan,
- Purchase medical insurance, and look for grants and scholarships.
- You are also eligible for our Study portals International Distinction Awards.
To obtain admittance to the best universities in Japan, contact the Japan Education Consultants in India
by Masterclass Space
or email us at [email protected]
for more details!