Meta Description- In this blog, we will get to know about the additional information, including test substance and study guides, was released by GMAC regarding the upcoming changes to its flagship GMAT Exam, which is set to go into effect in late 2023 and also explore the reasons why Masterclass Space
is the best choice for those looking to prepare for the GMAT. Here we will discuss some time management tips that can help you improve your GMAT preparation.
Today brought new information regarding the GMAT Focus Edition, the upcoming revision of the GMAT Exam due in late 2023.
The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) verified official test preparation materials will be accessible by the end of the second quarter of 2023 in response to the recent release of the new test.
It was stated that registration for the test would start in the third quarter and that appointments would start in the last three months of 2023. GMAC also said that the new exam will be compatible with the existing study guides.
GMAC confirmed 64 items will be distributed among the three test sections—Quantitative Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, and the new Data Insights component—in the exam's new, streamlined format. The test will last two hours and fifteen minutes overall, with each part taking 45 minutes to complete. Candidates are also given an extra 10-minute break.
The new "Select Section Order" option will give test-takers more freedom by letting them decide how they want to finish the sections of the exam. As previously stated, there will be no essay prerequisite for GMAT Focus, and all questions will be multiple-choice with an emphasis on important business skills. The format of the questions will be the same as the multiple-choice ones on the current exam, according to GMAC.
The announcement also included information on what would be covered in each test section.
The Quantitative Reasoning portion will have 21 questions (compared to the current exam's 31 questions), measuring candidates' aptitude for basic algebra as well as arithmetic and problem-solving. However, none of the data sufficiency problems from the most recent GMAT will be present. This portion, like the current exam, won't involve any math questions, so a calculator is not necessary.
There will be 23 questions in the Verbal Reasoning portion, which evaluates reading comprehension and critical thinking, compared to 36 in the current test. Sentence correction questions will no longer be included in this portion of the GMAT Focus Edition.
There will be 20 questions in the new Data Insights portion, some of which will assess integrated reasoning—a crucial component of the current exam—and others data sufficiency. GMAC stated that this part is intended to assess candidates' proficiency with digital and data literacy, which is essential in today's business environment.
In order to make connections and wise choices, test-takers for Data Insights will need to analyze data presented in a variety of forms, including text, graphics, datasets, and tables. The portion will have an on-screen calculator accessible, and the questions will test your ability to combine verbal reasoning with math and data analysis.
The GMAT Focus Edition will offer a new 'Question Review & Edit' feature that GMAC has also verified in some of its details. Test-takers will now have the option to bookmark questions as they progress through the exam so they can review them afterward.
Each time a test-taker completes a segment, they are directed to the "Question Review & Edit" screen, which shows a numbered list of every question and makes note of any questions that have been bookmarked. Candidates may examine as many questions as they would like and may edit no more than three responses per section.
In an earlier announcement, a number of additional new exam features were mentioned, such as a fresh way of sending results to schools and more thorough explanations that would be provided on the Official Score Report.
When it comes to preparing for the GMAT, there are a plethora of online courses and the Best GMAT Preparation Classes
available. However, Masterclass Space stands out as one of the Best GMAT Online Coaching Classes
Effective Time Management is Crucial for Success on the GMAT.
- Experienced Instructors: Masterclass Space offers online GMAT preparation courses that are taught by experienced instructors. These instructors have extensive knowledge of the GMAT exam and are highly skilled at teaching the necessary skills and strategies to succeed on the exam. With Masterclass Space, you can be confident that you are receiving instruction from the best in the industry.
- Comprehensive Course Material: Masterclass Space provides comprehensive course material that covers all aspects of the GMAT exam. The course material includes video lessons, practice questions, and full-length practice tests. The course is designed to help students improve their GMAT scores by providing them with the skills and strategies they need to succeed.
- Interactive Learning Experience: Masterclass Space offers an interactive learning experience that allows students to interact with their instructors and other students. This allows students to get personalized attention and support when they need it. The interactive learning experience also helps students to stay motivated and engaged in the learning process.
- Flexibility and Convenience: Masterclass Space offers flexibility and convenience to students. The courses are designed in a way that allows students to study at their own pace and from anywhere in the world. This is particularly helpful for those who have busy schedules and cannot attend regular classroom sessions.
- The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a rigorous standardized test that assesses a student's readiness for graduate business programs. Preparing for the GMAT exam can be a challenging and time-consuming task, especially for busy professionals.
- Create a Study Plan- Before you start preparing for the GMAT exam, it's essential to create a study plan. A study plan will help you organize your time and keep track of your progress. You can create a study plan by setting specific goals, determining how much time you will devote to studying each day and scheduling regular practice tests to monitor your progress.
- Prioritize Your Tasks- When you're preparing for the GMAT exam, it's crucial to prioritize your tasks. Focus on the areas that you need to improve the most. Spend more time practicing those skills, and don't waste time on areas where you are already proficient. This will help you make the most of your study time and improve your chances of success on the GMAT.
- Use Study Materials Wisely- There are many study materials available for GMAT preparation, including books, online courses, and practice tests. It's essential to choose the right study materials that work best for you. You can consult with other GMAT takers or consult with an experienced GMAT tutor to get recommendations on which study materials to use.
- Take Breaks- Studying for the GMAT exam can be intense, and it's crucial to take breaks to refresh your mind and recharge your energy. You can take short breaks every hour or so to stretch, walk around, or do something relaxing. Taking breaks can help you maintain focus and prevent burnout.
- Set Realistic Goals- It's essential to set realistic goals when preparing for the GMAT exam. Don't try to cram everything in one day or week. Break your goals into smaller tasks that you can accomplish within your available study time. Celebrate your achievements along the way and adjust your goals as needed.
- Eliminate Distractions- Distractions can disrupt your focus and reduce your productivity. When you're preparing for the GMAT exam, it's crucial to eliminate distractions as much as possible. You can turn off your phone or email notifications, find a quiet study place, and avoid social media during your study time.
- Review and Adjust Your Plan Regularly- As you progress through your GMAT preparation, it's crucial to review and adjust your study plan regularly. You can assess your progress, adjust your goals, and modify your study plan as needed. This will help you stay on track and ensure that you're making progress toward your GMAT goals.
Masterclass Space provides everything you need to succeed in the GMAT. It provides the Top Online GMAT Prep Courses
and the best choice for those looking to prepare for the GMAT exam. So, if you want to achieve your target GMAT score, enroll in a Masterclass Space GMAT preparation course today! Visit our website www.masterclassspace.com
and Mail us - [email protected]