Must Learn These Digital SAT Pro Tips to Succeed with The Examination
The SAT is a major student in students' life as it decides the admission of students of the best colleges abroad so one can say that this decides a child's future.
As this exam has a worldwide competition, it's quite difficult for students to attain a great score for qualifying in this exam.
The college board announced that from the start of spring 2023, international students will attempt the SAT, offline but in an online form. With this announcement, the college board has also announced various other changes in the SAT and its pattern of questions to the pattern and format of the exam.
The students living in the US and aiming for SAT will still give the exam in the offline old manner in 2023 and for them, the online pattern will start from the year 2024.
In this blog, one will get to know about various important things regarding the SAT examination and for preparation, about a prestigious institution called Masterclass Space.
Table of contents -
Digital SAT tips
- Digital SAT tips
- Digital SAT score release
- Digital SAT terms and conditions
The SAT aspirants are aware of the major and minor changes regarding the entrance examination which leads to new ways of preparation and new tips and tricks to perform well in SAT.
As the SAT examination is a crucial way of admitting to good colleges abroad, one needs to be well prepared in all aspects for this examination to get into their favorite college.
Here are some tips to follow to get prepared for the SAT examination:
- Make a routine and follow it, Don't get lazy.
- Practice and practice, don't stop, and don't give up
- Memorize formulas and rules
- Make notes and learn them
- Learn and write
- Record and learn
- Take breaks and then study
- Make flashcards
- Use digital learning resources
- Make grammar rules and follow them
- Keep a track of time while practicing questions
- Practice full-length questions
- Practice mock tests
- Make deadlines
- Eat healthily
- Read instructions and keep yourself updated
- Get comfortable with long reading passages
- Clear concepts and doubts
- Start easy
- Don't leave anything in the exam
- Download the digital Bluebook and practice questions and mock papers from it
- Make use of free resources
- Enroll in SAT preparation programs and courses.
These tips will help students better prepare for the SAT examination.
Digital SAT score release
The SAT exam has undergone numerous revisions. Everything has been updated and adjusted for the advantage of candidates, including the time limit, paper type, and the number of times exams are held annually.
The college board has chosen to disclose the SAT results earlier than usual in light of the revisions.
The score release used to take a long time for the offline SAT exam, but it is now said that the scores for the online SAT exam will be released within a few weeks, as soon as possible.
Students will benefit from this because they won't waste any time and can begin applying to colleges and attending counseling sessions early or begin studying for the next SAT exam earlier.
To make it simpler and easier for SAT hopefuls, the college board also agreed to raise the number of annual SAT examinations to 7 times.
These changes have been made for the students to perform well and easily for the examination and get into colleges without any difficulties.
Digital SAT terms and conditions
SAT decides the future of students being to be updated and well-informed about it is a must.
One must be aware of the terms and conditions regarding the new SAT examination or the digital SAT examination since there are many changes made in the examination.
The college board has changed and altered a lot of things in the new SAT examination for international students in 2023.
Aspirants should know the terms and conditions regarding the SAT beforehand to not get eliminated or confused at the time of examination.
One must keep in mind the following changes and terms and conditions for the SAT examination:
- The test will be conducted online at centers.
- One will have to use laptops or tablets to attempt the test.
- The test will be shorter than the offline test.
- It'll be of 2 hours instead of 3.
- The test will have shorter passages than before.
- The math section will allow students to use the calculator throughout the Math section.
- The verbal section will be conducted into one section.
- The paper will contain 2 modules, one of which 1 will be the same for all including all types of questions but in Module 2, it'll be a mix of questions depending on the student's performance in Module 1. This is the biggest variation in the SAT known as Adaptive testing.
One must bring the following items to the SAT:
- Acceptable photo ID
- Pencils or pens
- An acceptable calculator (as set forth later in this section)for math sections where they are allowed
- Earphones, only if you’re approved for assistive technology–compatible or pre-recorded audio accommodations
- Epinephrine auto-injector (e.g., EpiPen) in a clear plastic bag if you need one
You may not bring prohibited items to the test. Prohibited items include but aren’t limited to:
- Mobile phones, smartwatches, fitness trackers, or other wearable technology.
- Audio players or recorders, tablets, laptops, notebooks,
- Bluetooth devices or any other personal computing devices
- Separate timers of any type
- Cameras or any other photographic equipment
- Highlighters or mechanical or colored pencils
- Books or references of any kind
- Compasses, rulers, protractors, or cutting devices
- Papers of any kind, excluding the scratch paper provided during testing
- Unacceptable calculators that have computer-style (QWERTY) keyboards, use paper tape, make noise, or use a power cord
- Weapons or firearms
With its incredible experience, Masterclass Space
offers students the best advisors and aids in their preparation for the admission exam required by international colleges.
They assist students by preparing them for the SAT exam and by supplying them with a variety of study resources. They offer a variety of doubt-clearing sessions and give students the freedom to get in touch with advisors whenever they have problems.
To know more, visit: www.masterclassspace.com