How to Ace the Exam the Smart Way!
is more than just a library of quizzes and tutorial videos. Our curriculum adapts your learning to your areas of strength and weakness. You will advance faster with Masterclass Space
than with any other curriculum.
Below are some points to remember that raise your SAT Score.
creates a personalised study plan for you based on your talents and limitations. Your personalised study schedule is created so that you always focus on the topics that will raise your score
the most. You'll focus first on improving your weakest areas because that's where you'll make the most rapid progress. You will receive questions for each quiz that are appropriate for your level of expertise, preventing you from working on problems that are either too easy or too difficult for you.
The customisation doesn't stop there; while you keep learning, your study plan will adjust to your advancement. Every time you finish a course and turn in a quiz, we gain additional insight into your level of proficiency. We'll give you easier lessons if you're having trouble in a certain area so you may move more slowly. We'll raise your skill level if you're moving forward quickly. As soon as you become proficient in a skill, we'll direct your attention to other areas where you still need improvement.
We aggressively encourage you to intensify your SAT preparation. We discuss classes finished and hours studied in weekly emails to parents and students. These emails enable parents to monitor their children's progress and hold their children accountable for their academics. You'll receive praise for a job well done and criticism for slacking off.
With Masterclass Space
, you'll spend more time learning than with other preparation courses. Higher score improvements result from this.
Recognize and Avoid Mistakes
You can review your errors in a special portion of our practice program that is divided into categories. The right answers and thorough explanations for the problems you miss-answered are displayed. This will assist you in making sure that you don't commit the same errors again in the SAT Classes Online in Singapore
No Waiting Time & Anytime Access
Get to work on your studies right away. No need to wait for the beginning of a class. You can visit Masterclass Space
at any time between 8 AM and 11 PM.
We're constantly online.
Initial Ten Minutes
- Register and Get Ready
- Make an account by filling out a short form. Enter your details to begin your free trial so that we can determine the best way to prepare you.
Month 1-3 of SAT Preparation
Learn New Skills through Lessons
- Consider a Smart Diagnostic. We have a SAT Score Calculator that recommends ways to improve your score based on average score in each section.
- You can start right away after registering within an hour!
- Our Custom Prep system will identify your strengths and weaknesses as our algorithms are created using data from thousands of students to provide the highest level of accuracy in your diagnosis.
After 3.5 Months of SAT Preparation
Take a Complete Practice Exam
- The SAT Exhaustive Course is a 3.5 months intensive training program which is valid for 1 year consisting of 4 classes in a week (2 Maths & 2 English).Duration of Maths class is 1.5 hrs & English of 1 hr each. Students receive full Class Support till 1 year from the date of joining (for practice tests & doubt discussion).After 3.5 months (approx 85 hrs) of SAT class, students will be joining for testing class on Saturday and Sunday for 4 hrs - 2 hrs each for Maths and English. Students can join the class till the time he/she gets the desired score.
- Your study schedule changes as you advance through each session. We'll move you on to the subsequent level if you aced the lesson. We'll reschedule the lesson to offer you another chance if you need additional practice. You'll advance the quickest using this training approach. We'll move you on to the subsequent level if you aced the lesson. We'll reschedule the lesson to offer you another chance if you need additional practice. You'll advance the quickest using this training approach.
Continue Your Tailored Preparation
- You then apply your newly acquired knowledge to a comprehensive official SAT. We think it's essential to take the practice exam in actual testing circumstances if you want to raise your score. After 3.5 months (approx 85 hrs) of SAT class, students will be joining for testing class on Saturday and Sunday for 4 hrs - 2 hrs each for Maths and English. Students can join the class till the time he/she gets the desired score.
- The exam lasts three hours. The test is completed on paper, and then you enter your responses online. Your test is promptly graded, and the results are shown. Additionally, Masterclass Space instructor will also provide personalised criticism on how to improve.
Final: Succeed on the SAT
- You now carry on adhering to your personalised study schedule. Lessons help you strengthen your skills, and practice exams help you put them all together. Additionally, you can pick up strategies via targeted Strategy Lessons.
- The programme changes as you get better, pushing you to work at the limit of your capacity and raise your grade. You complete this procedure by getting ready for Singapore's Online SAT Preparation Classes.
Our Recent Few Results and Testimonials:
- You are perfectly prepared to take the SAT after preparing with Masterclass Space. You attend the testing location with assurance, knowing that you are well-prepared. Every question you encounter on the test resembles one that you have already drilled on extensively.
- We offer the leading score increase guarantee in the market because we are so sure you would do well.
Aditya Tummala - UC Berkeley 2021 Fall Admit. Interview Link
Ayushi Mukund - 100% Scholarship ($92,000) 2021 Fall Admit. Interview Link
Nikhil Nalabolu - 100% Scholarship ($80,000) 2020 Fall Admit. Interview Link
Ishita Suresh - UC Berkeley 2021 Fall Admit. Interview Link
Priya Duvvuri - 100% Scholarship 2020 Fall Admit. Interview Link
Shriya Sharma - London School of Economics 2021 Fall Admit. Interview Link
Siddharth Sahu - 1550 in SAT March 2021. Interview Link
Dhruv Ganesh - EECS at UC Berkeley. Interview Link
Arunakiran - 2400/ 2400 in Aug 2020 (SAT Subject Test). Interview Link
With the aid of its exceptional mentors who have rich educational expertise, Masterclass Space
offers the best SAT Online Preparation in Singapore
. For more information on starting your SAT preparation in Singapore, contact [email protected]