Masterclass Space LLP collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experience with our services. You will provide some of this data directly, such as when you contact us or enrol for our program through our website or enrolment form. We also collect the information through various ways such as on social media channels, in-person communication, or during the pre-counselling process.
We also obtain data from third parties. We protect data obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this policy, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data. These third-party sources vary over time, but have included:
You have choices about the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline. But if you choose not to provide data that is necessary to provide a service, you may not be able to use that service.
The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Masterclass Space LLP. The data we collect can include the following:
A “cookie” is a file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links webpages to web servers and their cookies and is used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. Through these automated collection methods, we may obtain “clickstream data,” which is a log of the links and other content on which a visitor clicks while browsing a website.
As the visitor clicks through the website, a record of the action may be collected and stored. We link certain data elements we have collected through automated means, such as your browser information, with other information we have obtained about you to let us know, for example, whether you have opened an email we sent to you. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our websites. To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before collecting personal information using cookies or similar automated means.
The providers of third-party apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins on our websites, such as social media sharing tools, also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information is collected directly by the providers of the features and is subject to the privacy policies or notices of these providers.
Masterclass Space LLP uses the data we collect to operate our business and provide services, which include using data to improve our products and personalize your experience. We may also use the data to communicate with you, for example, informing you about your account, and product information or to send you promotional communication.
However, to enhance privacy, we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent certain data combinations. For example, photographs or video recordings of our physical events will not be connected to your personal data.
Providing and improving our services: We use data to provide and improve the services we offer and perform essential business operations. Examples of such uses include the following:
Providing our services. We use data to make the connection between the prospective MBA, Undergrad, Masters candidates and the business schools / colleges, we connect students with our value added service partners such as discounted couriers, discounted foreign exchange services, discounted air tickets, education loans, discounted student health insurance etc. We use data to provide guidance services to the Undergrad, MBA and Masters candidates, including personalised candidate matching and advising, assessing candidates’ suitability for MBA and Masters programmes, and associate candidate qualifications for the specific programmes
We use data also to perform data analytics, such as using information to match individuals and potential opportunities, and analysing pipeline data (trends regarding higher education sector).
We use data to connect professionals who are interested in education sector and would like to use our services as mediator in their connection with business schools.
Product Improvement. We use data to continually improve our services. For example, we use your feedback forms to add features to our services or to change them according your experience.
Communication. We use data we collect to communicate with you and personalize our communication with you. For example, we may contact you by phone or email to inform you when we need clarification on the data in your personal account, when your subscription is ending or to discuss educational opportunities that you may be interested in, according to your preference settings.
Additionally, you can sign up for email subscriptions and choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from Masterclass Space LLP.
In addition, we use information collected through cookies, web beacons, pixels, web server logs and other automated means for purposes such as (i) customizing our user's use of our websites; (ii) delivering content tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users use our websites; and (iii) managing our websites and other aspects of our business. To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before collecting information using cookies or similar automated means.
We also use third-party analytics services on our websites, such as those of Google Analytics. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyse your use of our websites. The information collected through these means (including IP address) may be disclosed to these analytics providers and other relevant third parties who use the information, for example, to evaluate use of the websites. To learn more about these analytics services and how to opt out, please visit the following sites and any sites contained in the country-specific addenda:Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The Services may be accessed by an international audience. By visiting the Services and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be processed for the purposes identified in this policy. In addition, such data may be stored on servers located outside your resident jurisdiction and in jurisdictions which may have less stringent privacy practices than your own. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process; (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials based on a lawful disclosure request; and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a re-organization, dissolution, or liquidation).
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or Switzerland, we will comply with applicable legal requirements providing adequate protection for the transfer of personal information to recipients in countries outside of the EEA or Switzerland.
Intra-group international data transfers will be subject to legally binding agreements referred to as Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) which provide enforceable rights for data subjects.
We may share information with third parties in some circumstances, including; (1) to a service provider or partner who meets our data protection standards; (2) with academic or non-profit researchers, with aggregation, anonymization, or pseudonomization; (4) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, such as pursuant to a subpoena or other legal process; (5) to protect the vital interest of others, when we have reason to believe that doing so will prevent harm to someone or illegal activities.
Our categories of service providers and partners are:
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to provide services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types in the context of different services, actual retention periods can vary significantly. In any case we will keep it for period no longer than five years.
We maintain reasonable and appropriate measures designed to maintain information we collect in a secure manner. We have taken certain physical, electronic, and administrative steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from Services visitors. Even though we follow reasonable procedures to try to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your information will be secure in all circumstances.
WELCOME TO MASTERCLASSSPACE.COM, THIS WEBSITE, AND RELATED WEBSITES, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND APPLICATIONS (“SERVICES”) ARE OPERATED BY MASTERCLASS SPACE LLP (‘MASTERCLASS SPACE LLP’ OR ‘US’).
The following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") govern your use of the website located at www.masterclassspace.com. Masterclass Space LLP or one of their affiliates (collectively, “we,” “us,” or “our”) posts these Terms and Conditions (collectively “Sites”). BY USING THE SITE, YOU (USER) ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS APPLIED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
1. As between you and us, we own, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Site, all the content (including, for example, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video and copy), software, code, data, and the look and feel, design and organization of the Site, and all materials and content related to our programs even if the materials or content are not accessed through the Site. Your use of the Site does not grant to you ownership of any content, software, code, data or materials you may access on the Site.
2. You may access and view the content on the Site on your computer or other internet compatible device, and make single copies or prints of the content on the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. To the extent you need to download software or documentation to use the products or services on the Site, we grant you a limited, non-assignable, non-transferable, revocable license to use such materials solely to utilize such products or services. Such license will terminate when you no longer use the products or services. The Site and the products and services offered on or through the Site, including any content and materials on the Site, are only for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve the right to change or make corrections to the operation of, or any information available on, the Site at any time and without prior notice. For our mobile applications, we grant you a non-transferable license to use for your personal, non-commercial use only.
3. Trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names (collectively the "Trademarks") that are ours or Trademarks of any third party displayed on the Site or on content available through the Site may not be used unless authorized by the trademark owner. All Trademarks not owned by us that appear on the Site or on or through the Site's products and services, if any, are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without our written permission or that of the third party rights holder. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site is strictly
4. Any ideas, suggestions, survey responses, enrolment form, photograph or testimonials that you submit to us or information you submit or post to our chat rooms, message boards, and/or our blogs ("Submitted Materials") will be deemed not to be confidential and may be used by us for any purpose. By submitting or sending Submitted Materials to us, you: (i) represent and warrant that the Submitted Materials are original to you, that no other party has any rights thereto, and that any "moral rights" in Submitted Materials have been waived, and (ii) grant us and our affiliates a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sublicensable right and license to display, use, reproduce, incorporate, modify, create derivative works of and distribute such material (in whole or part). We are not responsible for maintaining any Submitted Material that you provide to us and we may delete or destroy any such Submitted Material
5. For any academic source materials such as textbooks and workbooks which you submit to us in connection with our online tutoring services, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to upload such materials under the “fair use” doctrine of copyright law. In addition, if you request that our system display a representation of a page or problem from a textbook or workbook, you represent and warrant that you are in proper legal possession of such textbook or workbook and that your instruction to our system to display a page or problem from your textbook or workbook is made for the sole purpose of facilitating your tutoring session, as “fair use” under copyright law.
6. You agree that we may record all or any part of any live online classes and tutoring sessions (including voice chat communications and videos) for quality control and other purposes. You agree that we own all transcripts and recordings of such sessions, and you hereby irrevocably assign to us all rights in all such transcripts and recordings.
7. Any commercial distribution, publishing or exploitation of the Site, or any content, software, code, data or materials on the Site, is strictly prohibited. Except as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by law, you may not download, display, copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, perform, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any content, software, code, data or materials on the Site or any materials or content related to our programs even if the materials or content are not accessed through the Site. If you improperly use the Site, we may aggressively enforce our intellectual property and other rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
8. We may investigate and/or terminate your account if you misuse the Site or behave in any way that we regard as inappropriate or unlawful. You agree that, while using the Site and the various products, services and features offered on or through the Site, you will not: (i) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (ii) insert your own or a third party's advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of the Site's content, materials or services; or (iii) gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Site.
9. You agree to not: (i) engage in spidering, "screen scraping," "database scraping," harvesting of e-mail addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of accessing, logging-in or registering on the Site or for any products, services, or features offered on or through the Site, or obtaining lists of users or obtaining or accessing other information or features on, from or through the Site or the products or services offered on or through the Site, including but not limited to any information residing on any server or database connected to the Site or any products or services offered on or through the Site; (ii) use the Site or the products or services made available on or through the Site in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or such products or services, including but not limited to sending mass unsolicited messages or "flooding" servers with requests; or (iii) use the Site or the Site's products or services in violation of any applicable law or the legal rights of any third party.
10. You agree that you will not attempt (or encourage or support anyone else's attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with the Site or the Site's products or services, or any content thereof, or make unauthorized use thereof.
11. You agree that you will not upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through the Site or any product, service, or feature made available on or through the Site, any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site or the Site's products or services, (ii) are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) violate any local, state, national or international law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other rights of third parties, (v) contain a virus, spyware, or other harmful component, (vi) contain embedded links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind, or (vii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin, endorsement or statements of fact. You alone are responsible for the content and consequences of any of your activities, both on and off the Site.
12. You agree that you will treat our online tutors and instructors with respect and not use obscenities in the online classroom, lie about false emergencies, make threats or discuss personal matters or matters other than those related to the subject for which you seek help. You agree that you will not disclose any information to your online tutor or instructor that could be considered personally identifiable information, such as your full name, address, telephone number, email address, social security number, or any other information that could be used to identify or locate you. Similarly, you agree that you will not solicit any such information from any online tutor or instructor and agree that if any online tutor or instructor ever discloses such information to you, asks you for any personal information, or suggests any offline meeting or conversation, you agree to immediately report this to us by phone and in writing. You agree not to use the Site or the products, services, and information offered on the Site to recruit, solicit, or contact in any form tutors or instructors for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with us without our advance written permission.
13. If you use, or assist another person in using, our online tutoring services in any unauthorized way, you agree that you will pay us an additional $50 per hour for any time we spend to investigate and correct such use, plus any third party costs of investigation we incur (with a minimum $250 charge). You agree that we may charge any credit card number provided for your account for such amounts. For example, if you create 20 accounts under a hypothetical “one free hour” promotion, using multiple cell phones and/or credit cards, you agree that we may charge your card $1,000 (20 hours times $50) plus $250 in costs, for a total of $1,250. You further agree that you will not dispute such a charge and that we retain the right to collect any additional actual costs. Equivalent INR as per the currency rate on that specific date will be used for customers from India.
14. We reserve the right, but do not have an obligation, to (a) monitor and/or review all materials posted to the Site or through the Site's products, services, or features or (b) refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in our sole discretion are objectionable, violate these Terms and Conditions, or violate applicable law. We may also impose limits on certain features of the forums or restrict your access to part or all of the forums without notice or penalty if we believe you are in breach of the guidelines set forth in this paragraph, our terms and conditions or applicable law, or for any other reason without notice of liability
15. We may, from time to time, make messaging services, chat services, bulletin boards, message boards, blogs, other forums and other such services available on or through the Site. It is important to remember that comments submitted to a forum may be recorded and stored in multiple places, both on our Site and elsewhere on the Internet, which are likely to be accessible for a long time and you have no control over who will read them now or in the future. It is therefore important that you are careful and selective about the personal information that you disclose about yourself and others, and in particular, you should not disclose sensitive, proprietary or confidential information in your comments to our public forums.
16. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be provided to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may terminate the accounts of any infringers.
17. You may be able to link from the Site to third party websites and third party websites may link to the Site ("Linked Sites"). You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the content, products, services, advertising or other materials which may be provided by or through Linked Sites, even if they are owned or run by our affiliates. Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement or sponsorship by us of such websites or the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials presented on or through such websites. Any reliance on the contents of a third party website is done at your own risk and you assume all responsibilities and consequences resulting from such reliance.
18. You agree not to download or use images hosted on this Site on another website, for any purpose, including but not limited to posting such images on another site. You agree not to link from any other website to this Site in any manner such that the Site, or any page of the Site, is "framed," surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding. We reserve all of our rights under the law to insist that any link to the Site be discontinued, and to revoke your right to link to the Site from any other website at any time upon written notice to you.
19. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and our directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising in any way from any content or other material you place on the Site or submit to us, or your breach or violation of the law or of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
20. You are solely responsible for all computer hardware and other equipment and all fees for services (such as internet service and wireless services) required for access and use of our on-line products and services.
21. To use products and services delivered on or through the Site, you will need to register on the Site, pay any applicable fees, and create an account, username and password. You agree to provide accurate information about yourself. If we believe that such information is inaccurate, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all use of our products or services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities and liabilities associated with or occurring under your account. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or username. You may not transfer your account (including your username or password) to another person and you may not use anyone else's account at any time without the permission of the account holder. In cases where you have authorized or registered another individual, including a minor, to use your account, you are fully responsible for (i) the online conduct of such user; (ii) controlling the user's access to and use of the products and services; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse. In the event that you permit a minor to use your account, we reserve the right to provide access to your account and all information contained therein to such minor's parents, guardians or other authorized adults, including, but not limited to, authorized school representatives. You may not use any means to circumvent our access, registration, or payment systems. You may not continue to use the Site or any products or services available on the Site after we have terminated or suspended your access to the Site or the products or services on the Site.
22. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL SERVICES, PRODUCTS, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS CONTAINED OR AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY REGARDING UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, OR USEFULNESS, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. WE ALSO ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS FROM THE SITE. ADDITIONALLY, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, OR THE APPLICATION OR THE SERVICES. YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE/APPLICATION/SERVICES/PRODUCTS IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, FOR WHICH WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE. IT SHALL BE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT SERVICES PROVIDED BY US MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
From time to time, we may make third party opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other third party information or content available on the Site or from tutors under tutoring services (“Third Party Content”). All Third Party Content is the responsibility of the respective authors thereof and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such third party authors are solely responsible for such content. WE DO NOT: (I) GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR ANY VERIFICATION SERVICES DONE ON OUR TUTORS OR INSTRUCTORS, OR (II) ADOPT, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANY TUTOR OR INSTRUCTOR OR ANY PARTY THAT APPEARS ON THE SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON OR AVAILABLE FROM THE SITE.
23. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, WILL WE OR ANY OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (INCLUDING INSTRUCTORS AND TUTORS) (COLLECTIVELY, THE "PROTECTED ENTITIES") BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND FUNCTIONS RELATED TO THE SITE, YOUR PROVISION OF INFORMATION VIA THE SITE, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, EVEN IF SUCH PROTECTED ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE PROTECTED ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, EXCHANGED OR RECEIVED BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY USER OR OTHER PERSON ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE PROTECTED ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO US FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE IN THE 12 MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING YOUR CLAIM.
24. In order to encourage Customer Retention and Loyalty, Masterclass Space LLP encourages its Customers, Partners and other stakeholders to refer customers to buy Masterclass Space LLP’s Products & Services. Company at its option can pay referral bonus subject to applicable laws. Since this is an optional selective policy of the Company, the decision of the Company is final and the same cannot be either disputed or challenged. It should be noted with abundant caution that no Customer, Partner or other stake holder shall do business with the Company in anticipation of such Bonus. Company shall not be held responsible if some Customer has done business with the objective of getting referral bonus as Bonus paid by the Company is purely dependent on its own discretion based on internal parameters and various demographic and economic factors. The following may be noted:-
It is Your sole responsibility to ensure that the account information provided by You is accurate, complete and latest.
You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account information and for all activities that occur under Your account. You agree to (a) ensure that You successfully log out from Your account at the end of each session; and (b) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of Your account. If there is reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of Your account, we may request You to change the password or we may suspend Your account without any liability to the Company, for such period of time as we deem appropriate in the circumstances. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision.
You acknowledge that Your ability to use Your account is dependent upon external factors such as internet service providers and internet network availability and the Company cannot guarantee accessibility to the online class or Application at all times. In addition to the disclaimers set forth in the Terms, the Company shall not be liable to You for any damages arising from Your inability to log into Your account and access the services of the online class or Application at any time.
25. Any violation by You of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that the Company can avail. In such instances, the Company may also disclose Your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
26. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles. Further, the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in New Delhi and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
27. We may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site or the Site's products or services at any time. We may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Site and/or its products or services if we believe you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions or applicable law, you are a repeat infringer of intellectual property rights, or for any other reason without notice or liability.
28. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify any portion of these Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes in these Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted. Your continued use of the Site and/or the products or services offered on or through the Site after any changes to these Terms and Conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
29. General Provisions:
Notice: All notices served by the Company shall be provided via email to Your account or as a general notification on the Application. Any notice to be provided to the Company should be sent to email@example.com.
Assignment: You cannot assign or otherwise transfer Your obligations under the Terms, or any right granted hereunder to any third party. The Company’s rights under the Terms are freely transferable by the Company to any third parties without the requirement of seeking Your consent.
Severability: If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
Waiver: Any failure by the Company to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by the Company of that provision or right.
Relationship: You acknowledge that Your participation on the Website/Application, does not make You an employee or agency or partnership or joint venture or franchise of the Company.
The Company provides these Terms so that You are aware of the terms that apply to your use of the Website/Application and Services. You acknowledge that, the Company has given You a reasonable opportunity to review these Terms and that You have agreed to them.
Any feedback You provide with respect to the Website/Services shall be deemed to be non-confidential. The Website shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) the Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) the Website may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from the Company for the feedback under any circumstances, unless specified.
Under no circumstances shall the Company be held responsible in any manner for any content provided by other users even such content is offensive, hurtful or offensive. Please exercise caution while accessing the Website.
31. We make all best endeavours to provide You with a pleasant experience. In the unlikely event that You face any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org